The League of Women Voters is a nonpartisan political organization encouraging informed and active participation in government. It influences public policy through education and advocacy.
To find your polling place click here
- assure fairness in debatesThe League:
- are cool under pressure
- are treated with respect
- facilitate audience participation
- is training new moderators in AprilTo learn more, contact Paul Schwarz at firstname.lastname@example.org
- coordinates moderator assignments thruout Westchester
- provides a supportive network of dedicated volunteers
View a video of the forum here
LWVW Health Care Committee chair Madeline Zevon was interviewed on the proposed legislation on February 16, 2018 with John Bailey on his public access cable show "People to Be Heard". See her interview here
The Scarsdale League tells their experience here.
--LWV RYE, RYE BROOK, PORTCHESTER has released its new website. Check it out